The primary activity of Dr. Jörn Günther Rare Books is the purchase and sale of manuscripts, early printed books, and miniatures from the Middle Ages and the Renaissance. While actively maintaining a scholarly dialogue, we advise private collectors and institutes on filling the gaps in their collections. Those with a new interest in books have found the right team to acquaint them with the world of book art. We accompany collectors from the birth of their collections to the refining of their focal points.
We offer the following services:
• Expert advice on buying or selling from our team of specialists
• Long-term support in the development of your collection
• Thorough scholarly documentation of each manuscript, incunable, and miniature for sale
• Detailed appraisals for individual items or entire collections
• Library inventories
• Auction representation and bidding
• Organization of exhibition loans
• Support in securing suitable insurance policies
• Assistance in art transportation management
In all, we provide the Bibliophile with comprehensive guidance and support.